Five months until Christmas, you guys! Five months! Wasn’t it January yesterday? The year’s flying by faster than a cheetah.
With all the craziness 2020 has brought us, I’m sure you’re ready for the holiday season when everything’s all about joy, peppermint lattes, romantic winter getaways, and whatnot. Good news: nobody’s stopping you from celebrating the Christmas season too early.
If you’re already done with the summer and ready to curl up by the fireplace with some good Christmas romance novels, here are 25 you can start reading now.
I started as one big list but thought it would be better off to break them into genre categories. 🙂
- The Boss Who Stole Christmas (Reindeer Falls #1) by Jana Aston (contemporary)
- A Caribbean Christmas (Love Under the Sun #1) by Olivia Noble (contemporary)
- The Christmas Fix by Lucy Score (contemporary)
- Christmas Lovebirds: The Hart Family (Have a Hart #1) by Rachelle Ayala (contemporary)
- Driving Home for Christmas (Billionaires Holiday Romance #1) by Lexy Timms (billionaires)
- Eating Her Christmas Cookies (Frost Brothers #1) by Alina Jacobs (romantic comedy)
- An Evergreen Christmas by Tanya Goodwin (contemporary)
- Sleighing Mr. Right (Curves for Christmas #1) by Hope Ford (contemporary)
Cowboys, Cowboys, and More Cowboys
- Christmas with Angel (Last Chance #1) by Lexi Post (cowboys)
- Cowboy Boots for Christmas (Cowboy Not Included) (Burnt Boot, Texas #1) by Carolyn Brown (cowboys)
- My Kind of Christmas (The Christmas Tree Ranch #1) by Janet Dailey (western)
- The Naughty List (Make Mine a Menage #1) by Jodi Redford (MFM)
- Santa’s Naughty Elf by Tracy Lorraine (erotica)
- The Christmas of a Countess (The Holidays of the Aristocracy #1) by Linda Rae Sande (regency)
- If Only in My Dreams by Keira Andrews (LGBT)
- Mated Under the Mistletoe (Vale Valley #1) by Connor Crowe (LGBT, shifters)
- Most Wonderful by Bryce Oakley (LGBT)
Paranormal, Sci-Fi, and Time Travel
- The (Alien) Nanny for Christmas by Amanda Milo (sci-fi)
- Bear Home for Christmas (Christmas Bear Shifter #1) by Ariana Hawkes (shifters)
- The Christmas Eve Letter (The Christmas Eve #1) by Elyse Douglas (time travel)
- Christmas Magic by Alexandra Moody (paranormal)
- Holly Jolly Lycan Christmas by Alicia Montgomery (shifters)
- A Mate for the Christmas Dragon (A Mate for Christmas #1) by Zoe Chant (shifters)
- Vampire for Christmas by Felicity Heaton (paranormal)
- A Witch for Mr. Holiday (Witches of Christmas Grove #1) by Deanna Chase (paranormal)
What’s on your Christmas “to-read” this summer?
Love posts like this? There’s more: