Don’t you wish you could spend Labor Day further beyond your dull, suburban backyard? If somebody gave you a ticket to Hawaii, surely you would take it.
Now you can venture into Hawaiian paradise without leaving the house. Here are ten romance novels you can read right now set in Hawaii:
1. Aloha in Love by Jennifer Watts (2019)
Quick Summary: A real estate broker moves away from her cheating boyfriend only to deal with her sexy, grumpy Hawaiian landlord.
Genre: Contemporary Romance
2. The Billionaire from Hawaii by C.J. Howard (2018)
Quick Summary: A young woman lands a sweet job in Hawaii after breaking up with her boyfriend. One night in a private fetish party, she winds up with the richest man on the Islands. He can’t get enough of her.
Genre: Interracial, BWWM (Black Woman, White Man)
Series: United States of Billionaires #8
3. Deception by D.B. Reynolds (2015)
Quick Summary: A centuries-old vampire and his human mate must stop rival forces from ending the vampire race altogether.
Series: Vampires in America #9
4. Getting Lei’d by Ann Omasta (2019)
Quick Summary: A jilted bride spends her honeymoon with relatives only for a flame throwin’ bartender to make up for lost times.
Genre: Romantic comedy
Series: The Escape #1
5. Honeymoon Rebound by Eddie Cleaveland (2020)
Quick Summary: A yoga instructor and a surf teacher set their eyes on a heartbroken bride alone in her Hawaiian honeymoon.
6. Live Love Aloha by Love Journey (2017)
Quick Summary: After sending the kids off to college, a 45-year-old professor finally accomplishes her dream of working in Hawaii. There, she meets a younger man who makes everything more worthwhile.
Genre: Interracial, AMBW (Asian Man, Black Woman)
7. Love on the Rocks by Jennifer Youngblood & Sandra Poole (2016)
Quick Summary: An artist must confess his true love to his long-time best friend before she ties the knot to another man.
Genre: Clean romance
Series: Hawaii Billionaire Romance #1
8. Rescuing Hi’ilani by Reina Torres (2019)
Quick Summary: A special forces operative races to protect a former lover before a murderous pact reaches her first.
Genre: Military romance, romantic suspense
Series: Delta Force Hawaii #1
9. Total Bravery by Piper J. Drake (2018)
Quick Summary: A man and his trusty German Shepheard are on the move to save a woman from a dangerous kidnapping crew.
Genre: Romantic suspense
Series: True Heroes #4
10. Walking in Fire by Cathyrn Cade (2017)
Quick Summary: A meek food blogger joins a mysterious, magical Hawaiian native to kick drug dealers out of paradise.
Series: Hawaiian Heroes #1
Which Hawaiian romance will you start today? Feel free to comment below if you have any more recommendations!
Like posts like this? There’s more:
- 10 LGBT Romance Novels You Can Read (Not Just During Pride Month)
- 20 Hot Books in My To-Read List
- 25 Christmas Romance Novels to Read When You’re in a Christmas in July Mood
- 45 Fine Cowboy Romance Books to Read
- 70 Romance Novels Set in Louisiana for the Bon Temp Mood
- Sweet 16 Colonial Romances to Read During the Fourth of July